Thursday, January 14, 2010

Free Food!

As part of my new role as a parent, I am attempting to become a coupon princess.  I know that I can never be a coupon queen, but I will certainly try.  There are plenty of blogs out there that can tell you how to save money.  Yesterday I got food FREE at Walmart using coupons!  I got three Beech Nut Let's Grow meals for Isla by using a $1 off coupon.  I had three coupons-two meals were $1.08 and one was .89 so after taking off the $3-I paid .05 for three!  Also, a couple of weeks ago there was a coupon for Old El Paso side dishes, which are new.  The coupon was for $1 off one (I had two) and I found them in the Dollar Days aisle for $1, making them free.  I got black beans and mexican rice-add a tortilla and a sprinkle of cheese and instant burrito!  I am going to link some of my favorites frugal Mom sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment